Ace Your Exam with
Family Medicine Board Review OnDemand
Cutting-edge insights at your fingertips!
Family Medicine Board Review OnDemand provides a review of common problems encountered in Primary Care. The format is designed to help prepare eligible candidates for the American Board of Family Medicine examination and to assist practitioners with strategies to improve their patient care. Presentations will cover a broad range of important clinical information in a board review format.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Incorporate nationally recommended screening strategies for adults for health care maintenance.
- Implement appropriate health care maintenance for adult patients in the ambulatory setting.
- Implement appropriate screening and diagnosis of diabetes consistent with national guidelines.
- Employ effective strategies in management of Type 2 diabetes.
- Improve the approaches to diagnosis and classification of hypertension in adults.
- Adequately control chronic diseases states, such as hypertension and diabetes.
- Demonstrate increase competence in the treatment of hypertension and effectively manage adult hypertensive patients.
- Recognize and properly manage common surgical problems.
- Avoid antibiotic resistance in adults and children.
- Implement comprehensive immunization programs for infants and children.
- Provide approved treatment regimens for sexually transmitted infections.
- Incorporate evidence-based guidelines for preventative medicine and standard of care to improve obstetric and office gynecologic outcomes.
UCSF Family Medicine Board Review OnDemand
Sync Across All Your Devices.
Download MP3 Files
Earn Credits with Online Testing
Search by Topic or Presenter
Features of UCSF Family Medicine Board Review OnDemand
Online testing for continuing education credits.
Downloadable MP3 files.
A portable USB drive for offline viewing.